- Nikezic D., Mshahmohad B., K.N.Y, Krstic D., Characteristics of protons exiting from a polyethylene converter irradiated by neutrons with energies between 1 keV and 10 MeV. PlosONE. Volume: 11 Issue: 6 Article Number: e0157627 Published: JUN 30 2016.
- Nikezic, D., Milenkovic, B., Yu, K.N. Databank of proton tracks in polyallyldiglycol carbonate (PADC) solid-state nuclear track detector for neutron energy spectrometry. (2015) Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research, Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment, 802, pp. 97-101.
- J. Stajic, D., Nikezic. Measurement of radon exhalation rates from some building materials used in Serbian construction. Journal of radioanalytical and nuclear chemistry. 2015. 303 (3), pp. 1943-1947
- Nikezic D., K.N.Yu, J.M.Stajic. REVIEW OF SCIENTIFIC INSTRUMENTS 85, 022102 (2014) Computer program for the sensitivity calculation of a CR-39 detector in a diffusion chamber for radon measurements. Review of Scientific Instruments 85, 022102 (2014)
- D. Krstic, D. Nikezic. Calculation of indoor effective dose factors in ORNL phantoms series due to natural radioactivity in building materials. Health Physics. Volume: 97 Issue: 4 Pages: 299-302. 2009