- S. Elezović–Hadžić and I. Živić, Pulling self-interacting linear polymers on a family of fractal lattices embedded in three-dimensional space, J. Stat. Mech. P02045 (2013) (28 pages).
- I. Živić, S. Elezović–Hadžić and S. Milošević, Stiffness dependence of critical exponents of semiflexible polymer chains situated on two-dimensional compact fractals, Phys. Rev. E 80 (2009) 061131 (9 pages).
- S. Elezović–Hadžić, I. Živić and S. Milošević, Exact and Monte Carlo study of adsorption of a self-interacting polymer chain for a family of three-dimensional fractals, J. Phys. A 36 (2003) 1213-1237.
- I. Živić, S. Milošević, and H.E. Stanley, Test of the bounds on the crossover exponent for polymer adsorption on fractals, Phys. Rev. E 49 (1994) 636-640.
- S. Milošević and I. Živić, Self-avoiding walks on fractals studied by the Monte Carlo renormalization group, J. Phys. A 24 (1991) L833-L838.