List of Publications:
98. D. Nikezic, K.N. Yu. Theoretical feasibility study on neutron spectrometry with the polyallyldiglycol carbonate (PADC) solid-state nuclear track detector. Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment, Volume 771, 21 January 2015, Pages 134-138
97. J. Stajic, D. Nikezic. The accuracy of radon and thoron progeny concentrations measured through air filtration Journal of Environmental Radioactivity Journal of Environmental Radioactivity, Volume 140, February 2015, Pages 50-58.
96 . J. Stajic, D., Nikezic. Measurement of radon exhalation rates from some building materials used in Serbian construction. Accepted in Journal of radioanalytical and nuclear chemistry. 2014.
95. Ljiljana Gulan, Zora S. Zunić, Gordana Milić, Tetsuo Ishikawa, Yasutaka Omori, Biljana Vučković, Dragoslav Nikezić, Dragana Krstić, and Peter Bossew.
First step of indoor thoron mapping of Kosovo and Metohija. Radiat Prot Dosimetry, Accepted first published online July 29, 2014 doi:10.1093/rpd/ncu250
94. Stajic, J., Nikezic D., Analysis of radon and thoron progeny measurements based on air filtration. Radiat Prot Dosimetry, Accepted first published online June 11, 2014 doi:10.1093/rpd/ncu183
93. V. Manic, D. Nikezic, D. Krstic and G. Manic. Assessments of indoor absorbed gamma dose rate from natural radionuclides in concrete by the method of build-up factors. Accepted in Radiation Protection Dosimetry, doi 10.1093/rpd/nct358
92. D. Krstic , V. M. Markovic, Z. Jovanovic, B. Milenkovic, D. Nikezic and J. Atanackovic
Monte Carlo calculations of lung dose in ORNL phantom for boron neutron capture therapy. Accepted in Radiation Protection Dosimetry. doi: 10.1093/rpd/nct365
91. B. Milenkovic, N. Stevanovic, D. Krstic and D. Nikezic. Neutron detection by a CR-39 detector and analysis of proton tracks etched in the same and opposite direction. Accepted in Radiation Protection Dosimetry, doi 10.1093/rpd/nct321
90. Krstic, D., Jovanovic, Z., Markovic, V., Nikezic, D.,Urosevic, V. MCNP simulation of the dose distribution in liver cancer treatment for BNC therapy. Central European Journal of Physics. 2014, 12(10) pp 714-718.
89. Stajic J., Nikezic D., Theoretical calculation of radon emanation factor. Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research, Section B: Beam Interactions with Materials and Atoms 336, pp. 19-25, 2014.
2.164. B. Milenkovic, N. Stevanovic, D.Nikezic, D. Kosutic. Determination of a CR-39 detector response to neutrons from an Am–Be source. Applied Radiation and Isotopes 90(2014)225–228.
88. Nikezic D., K.N.Yu, J.M.Stajic. REVIEW OF SCIENTIFIC INSTRUMENTS 85, 022102 (2014) Computer program for the sensitivity calculation of a CR-39 detector in a diffusion chamber for radon measurements. Review of Scientific Instruments 85, 022102 (2014)
87. Markovic, V.M., Stevanovic, N., Nikezic, D., Pucic, Dz.F., Urosevic, V.Specific energy distribution within cytoplasm and nucleoplasm of a typical mammalian cell due to various beta radionuclides 2013 Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry , 299 (3), pp. 1723-1730
86. Luković, B., Nikezić, D., Plećević, L. Probability of cell transformation effect per mSv induced by α-particle radiation. 2013 Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry 298 (2) , pp. 1341-1346.
85. Jelenković, E.V., Kovačević, M., Jha, S., Tong, K.Y., Nikezić, D.
Defect generation in non-nitrided and nitrided sputtered gate oxides under post-irradiation Fowler-Nordheim constant current stress. 2013 Microelectronic Engineering 104 , pp. 90-94.
84. Marković, V.M., Krstić, D., Stevanović, N., Nikezić, D.R. Photon albedo for water, concrete, and iron at normal incidence, and dependence on the thickness of reflecting material. 2013 Nuclear Technology and Radiation Protection 28 (1) , pp. 36-44.
83. Gulan, L.R., Bochicchio, F., Carpentieri, C., Milić, G.A., Stajić, J.M., Krstić, D.Ž., Stojanovska, Z.A., Nikezic D., Žunić Z.S. High annual radon concentration in dwellings and natural radioactivity content in nearby soil in some rural areas of Kosovo and Metohija., 2013 Nuclear Technology and Radiation Protection 28 (1) , pp. 60-67.
82. Vučić, D.A., Nikezić, D., Vaupotič, J., Stojanovska, Z., Krstić, D., Žunić, Z.S.
Effective dose for real population exposed to indoor radon in dwellings of the former uranium mine area Kalna (Eastern Serbia) .2013 Romanian Reports of Physics 58 (SUPPL.) , pp. S336-S347
81. Krstic, D., Nikezic, D., Markovic, V.M., Vucic, D. Absorbed fractions in sensitive regions of human respiratory tract calculated by MCNP5/X software for electrons and beta particles due to radon progeny 2013Romanian Reports of Physics 58 (SUPPL.) , pp. S164-S171
80. Ćurguz, Z., Žunić, Z.S., Tollefsen, T., Jovanovič, P., Nikezić, D., Kolarž, P.
Active and passive radon concentration measurements and first-step mapping in schools of Banja Luka, Republic of Srpska 2013 Romanian Reports of Physics 58 (SUPPL.), pp. S90-S98
79. Manić, V., Manić, G., Nikezic, D., Krstic, D. Calculation of dose rate conversion factors for 238U, 232Th and 40K in concrete structures of various dimensions, with application to Niš, Serbia 2012. Radiation Protection Dosimetry 152 (4) , art. no. ncs058 , pp. 361-368.
78. Gulan, L., Milic, G., Bossew, P., Omori, Y., Ishikawa, T., Mishra, R., Mayya, Y.S., (...), Zunic, Z.S. Field experience on indoor radon, thoron and their progenies with solid-state detectors in a survey of Kosovo and Metohija (Balkan region) 2012 Radiation Protection Dosimetry 152 (1-3) , art. no. ncs221 , pp. 189-197.
77. Krstic, D., Nikezic, D. Efficiency of whole-body counter for various body size calculated by MCNP5 software 2012 Radiation Protection Dosimetry 152 (1-3) , art. no. ncs219 , pp. 179-183.
76. Markovic, V.M., Krstic, D., Nikezic, D., Stevanovic, N. Doses from radon progeny as a source of external beta and gamma radiation. Radiation and Environmental Biophysics 51 (4) , 2012, pp. 391-397
75. Yu, K.N., Nikezic, D. Long-term measurements of unattached radon progeny concentrations using solid-state nuclear track detectors, Applied Radiation and Isotopes 70 (7) , 2012, pp. 1104-1106.
74. Krstic, D., Cuknic, O., Nikezic, D. Application of MCNP5 software for efficiency calculation of a whole body counter. 2012, Health Physics 102 (6) , pp. 657-663.
73. Stevanović, N., Marković, V.M., Arsenijević, M., Nikezić, D. Influence of electron motion in target atom on stopping power for low-energetic Ions. Nuclear Technology and Radiation Protection 27 (2) , 2012, pp. 113-116.
72. Kovačević, M.S., Nikezić, D. Monte Carlo simulation of Goos-Hänchen shifts in multimode step-index plastic optical fibres. Physica Scripta (T149) , 2012 art. no. 014029.
71. J. Stajic, D. Nikezic.Detection efficiency of a disk shaped detector with a critical angle for particles with a finite range emitted by a point like source. Applied Radiation and Isotopes 2012. 70 (3) , pp. 528-532
70. Milivojević, J., Nikezic, D., Krstic, D., Jelic, M., Dalović, I. Influence of physical-chemical characteristics of soil on zinc distribution and availability for plants in vertisols of Serbia. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies 20 (4) , pp. 993-1000, 2011.
69. Jovanovic B., Nikezic D., Stevanovic N. Applied mathematical modeling for calculating the probability of the cell killing per hit in the human lung. Journal of radioanalytical and nuclear chemistry Volume: 290 Issue: 3 Pages: 607-613 DOI: 10.1007/s10967-011-1331-4 Published: DEC 2011
68. Jovanovic B., Nikezic D. Dependence of the probability of biological effects per hit, induced by radiation emitted by 222Rn, from alpha particle energies and the geometry of tracheobronchial tree. Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, Article in press. DOI: DOI: 10.1007/s10967-011-1201-0
67. Jovanovic B., Nikezic D. Dependence of the probability of biological effects per hit, induced by radiation emitted by 222Rn, from alpha particle energies and the geometry of tracheobronchial tree. Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, Article in press. DOI: DOI: 10.1007/s10967-011-1201-0
66. Jovanovic B., Nikezic D. Probability of bystander effct per mSv induce by a radiation. Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, Article in press. DOI: 10.1007/s10967-011-1110-2
65.Markovic V.M. Stevanovic N., Nikezic D. Doses from beta radiation in sensitive layers of human lung and dose conversion factors due to 222Rn/220Rn progeny. Radiation and Environmental Biophysics, Article in press. DOI: 10.1007/s00411-011-0369-6.
64. Milenkovic, B., Stevanovic, N., Nikezic, D., Ivanovic, M. Computer program Neutron-CR-39 for simulation of neutrons from an Am-Be source and calculation of proton track profiles. Computer Physics Communications
Volume 182, Issue 7, July 2011, Pages 1536-1542
63. J. Stajic, D. Nikezic. Hit probability of disk shaped detector with particles of finite range emitted by a point like source. Applied Radiation and Isotopes Volume 69, Issue 6, June 2011, Pages 875-879.
62. D. Krstic and D. Nikezic. Debugging of ORNL Series of Mathematical Phantoms of Human Body. Acta physica Polonica A Vol. 119 No. 3. (2011)
61. B. Jovanovic, D. Nikezic. Probability of bystander effect induced by alpha-particles emitted by radon progeny using the analytical model of tracheobronchial tree. Radiat. Prot. Dosim. Radiat Prot Dosimetry (2010) 142(2-4): 168-173 doi:10.1093/rpd/ncq277
60. D. Nikezic, D. Krstic, S. Savovic. Response of diffusion chamber with LR115 detector and electret to radon and progeny. Radiation Measurements, doi:10.1016/j.radmeas.2009.09.003 Volume 44, Issues 9-10, October-November 2009, Pages 783-786
59. Stevanovic N, Markovic VM, Nikezic D. Deposition rates of unattached and attached radon progeny in room with turbulent airflow and ventilation. Journal of environmental radioactivity. Volume: 100 Issue: 7 Pages: 585-589. 2009.
58. Kovacevic MS, Djordjevich A, Nikezic D. Light in thermally propagation expanded core fibers with graded-index. OPTICA APPLICATA Volume: 39, Issue : 2, Pages: 267-276: 2009
57. D.Nikezic, D. Krstic. Influence of an electret on the sensitivity of CR-39 nuclear track detector in diffusion chamber. Indian journal of physics and proceedings of the indian association for the cultivation of science Volume: 83 Issue: 6 Pages: 851-855 Published: JUN 2009
56. D. Nikezic and K.N. Yu. Dosimetric model of human lung and associated computer program. Indian journal of physics and proceedings of the Indian association for the cultivation of science Volume: 83 Issue: 6 Pages: 759-775. 2009
55. D. Krstic, D. Nikezic. Calculation of indoor effective dose factors in ORNL phantoms series due to natural radioactivity in building materials. Health Physics. Volume: 97 Issue: 4 Pages: 299-302. 2009
54. Markovic, Vladimir; Krstic, Dragana; Nikezic, D. Gamma and beta doses in human organs due to radon progeny in human lung. Radiation Protection Dosimetry Volume: 135 Issue: 3 : 197-202. 2009.
53. D. Nikezic and K.N. Yu. Light scattering from an assembly of tracks in a PADC film. Nuclear Instruments and Methods A. 602, Issue 2, 21 April 2009, Pages 545-551 2009.
52. B. Milenković, N. Stevanović, D. Krstić, D. Nikezić. Numerical solving of the track wall equation in LR115 detectors etched in direct and reverse directions. Radiation Measurements. 44, 1, January 2009, Pages 57-62.
51. N. Stevanovic, V. Markovic, V. Urosevic and D. Nikezic. Determination of parameters of the Jacobi room model using the Brownian motion model. Health Physics. 96(1):48-54, January 2009
50. Petrovic I, Petrovic V, Krstic D, Nikezic D., Bocvarski V. Expert system for analysis of spectra in nuclear metrology. International journal of modern physics C Volume: 19 Issue: 11 Pages: 1763-1775 Published: 2008
49. V. Urosevic, D. Nikezic, S. Vulovic. A theoretical approach to indoor radon and thoron distribution. Journal of Environmental Radioactivity, 99 (2008) 1829–1833.
48. D. Nikezic, K.N. Yu. Computer program TRACK_VISION for optical appearance of etched tracks in CR39 nuclear track detectors. Computer Physics Communication, 178 (2008) 591–595.
47. D. Nikezić , N. Stevanović, D. Kostić, S. Savovic, K.C.C. Tse, K.N.Yu. Solving the track wall equation by the finite difference method. Radiation Measurements. Vol 43, S76-78, 2008
46. V. Markovic, N. Stevanovic, D. Nikezic. Absorbed fractions for electrons and beta particles in sensitive regions of human respiratory tract. Radiation and Environmental Biophysics. Volume: 47Issue: 1 Pages: 139-145 Published: FEB 2008 DOI. 10.1007/s00411-007-0135-y.
45. M.Kovacevic, A. Djordjevich, D. Nikezic. Analytical Optimisation of Optical Fibre Curvature Gauges IEEE Sensors Journals. Volume: 8 Issue: 3-4 Pages: 227-232 Published: MAR-APR 2008
44. D. Krstic, D. Nikezic, N. Stevanovic, D.Vucic. Radioactivity of some domestic and imported building materials from South Eastern Europe. Radiation Measurements. 42 (2007) 1731 – 1736
43. N. Stevanović and D. Nikezić. Calculation of stopping power for partially stripped ion by using oscillator model. Eur. Phys. J. D 42, 397–406, 2007
42. M. Kovacevic, D. Nikezic. Replay to the comment on “Influence of bending on power distribution in step- index plastic optical fibers and calculation of bending loss”. Applied Optics Vol 46 (24) August 2007.
41. D. Krstic and D. Nikezic. Conversion coefficients for age dependent ORNL phantoms. Nuclear instruments and Methods A. Volume 580, Issue 1, 21 September 2007, Pages 540-543
40. Krstic, D., N. Stevanovic, J. Milivojevic and Dragoslav Nikezic. Determination of the soil-to-grass transfer of 137Cs and its relation to several soil properties at various locations in Serbia. Isotopes in Environmental Health Studies Vol. 43, No. 1, March 2007, 65–73
39. D. Nikezic and N. Stevanovic. Room model with three modal distributions of attached 220Rn progeny and Dose conversion factor. Radiation Protection Dosimetry. (2007), Vol. 123, No. 1, pp. 95–102
38. D. Nikezic and N. Stevanovic "Behavior of 220Rn progeny in diffusion chamber" Nuclear Instruments and Methods A. Volume 570, Issue 1, 1 January 2007, Pages 182-186
37. Stevanovic N, Nikezic D.
Calculation of stopping power for partially stripped ions using an oscillator model.
EUROPEAN PHYSICAL JOURNAL D 42 (3): 397-406 JUN 2007
36. Krstic D, Stevanovic N, Milivojevic J, Nikezic D.
Determination of the soil-to-grass transfer of Cs-137 and its relation to several soil properties at various locations in Serbia.
ISOTOPES IN ENVIRONMENTAL AND HEALTH STUDIES 43 (1): 65-73 2007
35. Kovacevic MS, Djordjevich A, Nikezic D.
Effects of end-face tilt angle on numerical aperture for straight and bent plastic optical fibers.
FIBER AND INTEGRATED OPTICS 26 (2): 111-122 2007
34. Nikezic D, Stevanovic N. Room model with three modal distributions of attached 220Rn progeny. Dose conversion factor for 220Rn progeny. RADIATION PROTECTION DOSIMETRY 123 (1): 95-102, 2007.
33. Nikezic D, Stevanovic N.
Behavior of Rn-220 progeny in diffusion chamber.
NUCLEAR INSTRUMENTS & METHODS IN PHYSICS RESEARCH SECTION A-ACCELERATORS SPECTROMETERS DETECTORS AND ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT 570 (1): 182-186 JAN 1 2007
32. Krstic D, Nikezic D.
Input files with ORNL - Mathematical phantoms of the human body for MCNP-4B.
COMPUTER PHYSICS COMMUNICATIONS 176 (1): 33-37 JAN 1 2007
31. Kovacevic MS, Nikezic D.
Influence of bending on power distribution in step-index plastic optical fibers and the calculation of bending loss.
APPLIED OPTICS 45 (26): 6675-6681 SEP 10 2006
30. Krstic D, Nikezic D.
External doses to humans from Cs-137 in soil.
HEALTH PHYSICS 91 (3): 249-257 SEP 2006
29. Nikezic D, Lau BMF, Stevanovic N, Yu K.N.
Absorbed dose in target cell nuclei and dose conversion coefficient of radon progeny in the human lung.
JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL RADIOACTIVITY 89 (1): 18-29 2006
28. Nikezic D, Kostic D, Yip CWY, Yu K.N.
Comparison among different models of track growth and experimental data.
RADIATION MEASUREMENTS 41 (3): 253-256 MAR 2006
27. Nikezic D, Stevanovic N.
Radon progeny behavior in diffusion chamber.
NUCLEAR INSTRUMENTS & METHODS IN PHYSICS RESEARCH SECTION B-BEAM INTERACTIONS WITH MATERIALS AND ATOMS 239 (4): 399-406 OCT 2005
26. Kovacevic MS, Nikezic D, Djordjevich A. Modeling of the loss and mode coupling due to an irregular core-cladding interface in step-index plastic optical fibers.
APPLIED OPTICS 44 (19): 3898-3903 JUL 1 2005
25. Stevanovic N, Nikezic D.
Stopping power. Projectile and target modeled as oscillators.
PHYSICS LETTERS A 340 (1-4): 290-298 JUN 6 2005
24. Nikezic D, Yu KN.
Formation and growth of tracks in nuclear track materials.
MATERIALS SCIENCE & ENGINEERING R-REPORTS 46 (3-5): 51-123 DEC 1 2004
23. Krstic D, Nikezic D, Stevanovic N, Jelic M.
Vertical profile of (CS)-C-137 in soil.
APPLIED RADIATION AND ISOTOPES 61 (6): 1487-1492 DEC 2004
22. Kovacevic M, Nikezic D, Djordjevich A.
Monte Carlo simulation of curvature gauges by ray tracing.
MEASUREMENT SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY 15 (9): 1756-1761 SEP 2004
21. Nikezic D, Stevanovic N.
Room model with three modal distributions of attached radon progeny.
HEALTH PHYSICS 87 (4): 405-409 OCT 2004
20. Stevanovic N, Nikezic D, Djordjevich A.
The recoil factor of Pb-214.
JOURNAL OF AEROSOL SCIENCE 35 (8): 1041-1050 AUG 2004
19. Nikezic D, Stevanovic N.
Influence of variability of Pb-214 recoil factor on lung dose.
RADIATION PROTECTION DOSIMETRY 109 (3): 197-199 2004
18. Urosevic V, Nikezic D.
Radon transport through concrete and determination of its diffusion coefficient.
RADIATION PROTECTION DOSIMETRY 104 (1): 65-70 2003
17. Nikezic D, Novakovic B, Yu KN.
Absorbed fraction of radon progeny in human bronchial airways with bifurcation geometry.
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION BIOLOGY 79 (3): 175-180 MAR 2003
16. Nikezic D, Janicijevic A.
Bulk etching rate of LR115 detectors.
APPLIED RADIATION AND ISOTOPES 57 (2): 275-278 AUG 2002
15. Nikezic D, Yu KN, Vucic D.
Absorbed fraction and dose conversion coefficients of alpha particles for radon dosimetry.
PHYSICS IN MEDICINE AND BIOLOGY 46 (7): 1963-1974 JUL 2001
14. Urosevic V, Nikezic D.
Simulation of the skim-off method in radon measurement by activated charcoal.
APPLIED RADIATION AND ISOTOPES 55 (1): 121-124 JUL 2001
13. Nikezic D.
Three dimensional analytical determination of the track parameters.
RADIATION MEASUREMENTS 32 (4): 277-282 AUG 2000
12. Urosevic V, Nikezic D, Vulovic S, Kojic M.
Optimization of radon measurements with active charcoal.
HEALTH PHYSICS 76 (6): 687-691 JUN 1999
11. Nikezic D, Urosevic V.
A theoretical study of radon measurement with activated charcoal.
NUCLEAR INSTRUMENTS & METHODS IN PHYSICS RESEARCH SECTION A-ACCELERATORS SPECTROMETERS DETECTORS AND ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT 406 (3): 486-498 APR 11 1998
10. Nikezic D, Kostic D.
Simulation of the track growth and determining the track parameters.
RADIATION MEASUREMENTS 28 (1-6): 185-190 Sp. Iss. SI 1997
9. Kostic D, Nikezic D, BekUzarov D.
Effective dose estimation for the population in Kragujevac due to the Chernobyl accident.
JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL RADIOACTIVITY 34 (3): 253-266. 1997
8. Nikezic D, Baixeras C.
Radon, radon progeny and equilibrium factor determination using an LR115 detector.
RADIATION MEASUREMENTS 26 (2): 203-213 MAR 1996
7. Nikezic D, Baixeras C, Kostic D.
Sensitivity determination and optimisation of a cylindrical diffusion chamber, for radon measurements, with a CR39 detector.
NUCLEAR INSTRUMENTS & METHODS IN PHYSICS RESEARCH SECTION A-ACCELERATORS
SPECTROMETERS DETECTORS AND ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT 373 (2): 290-298 APR 21 1996
6. Nikezic D, Krstic D.
A study of amplifying the response of an LR115 solid-state track detector by combining it with electret.
HEALTH PHYSICS 69 (6): 944-948 DEC 1995
5. Nikezic D, Baixeras C.
Analysis of sensitivity of LR-115-ii in cylindrical diffusion-chambers for radon concentration determination.
NUCLEAR INSTRUMENTS & METHODS IN PHYSICS RESEARCH SECTION A-ACCELERATORS SPECTROMETERS DETECTORS AND ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT 364 (3): 531-536 OCT 15 1995
4. Nikezic D, Velickovic D.
Calibration coefficient for radon measurements with LR-115-ii track detector in different types of diffusion-chambers.
RADIATION MEASUREMENTS 23 (1): 219-223 JAN 1994
3. Nikezic D.
Determination of detection efficiency for radon and radon daughters with CR-39 track detector - a Monte-Carlo study.
NUCLEAR INSTRUMENTS & METHODS IN PHYSICS RESEARCH SECTION A-ACCELERATORS SPECTROMETERS DETECTORS AND ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT 344 (2): 406-414 MAY 1 1994
2. Nikezic D, Markovic P, Beku Uzarov Dj.
Determination of calibration coefficient for radon measurements using a track detector.
HEALTH PHYSICS 64 (6): 628-632 JUN 1993
1. Nikezic D, Markovic P, Beku Uzarov Dj.
Calculating the calibration coefficient for radon measurements with the bare LR 115-II track detector.
HEALTH PHYSICS 62 (3): 239-244 MAR 1992